Re: A question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A question

You can get through Algebra II with a TI-30, really. But a TI-85 will make life
easier. A TI-89 isn't right for you, as you're learning symbolics right now. A
good rule of thumb is to get a calculator that does everything you know how to
do but no more. A TI-30 in grade school isn't good, you know. I'd even say a
TI-85 pushes it, as it can solve equations.
------
STL137@aol.com  ===>  Website: http://members.aol.com/stl137/
PGP keys: ~~~pgp.html Quotes: ~~~quotes.html
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of
tyranny over the mind of man" - Thomas Jefferson

Follow-Ups: References: