Re: question about the 86 and the 89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: question about the 86 and the 89

>Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 09:09:11 -0700
>To: GARY WARDALL <gwardall@LAKEFIELD.NET>
>From: Nic Werner <buzz@tcsn.net>
>Subject: Re: question about the 86 and the 89
>
>       On the aspect that some teachers will not allow 89's on tests...how
similiar do the 86 and 89 look? I was sitting at the SAT recently and
wondering if you took the plastic screen cover off your 86 and swapped it
with the 89 if some would be fooled? Are they of different color and if so,
maybe the cases could be swapped? I don't know at what lengths someone
would want to conceal the 89, but those are just some thoughts I thought I
would throw out....