Relationship

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Relationship

Iam wondering if MHauck is worth waiting on we have been together 3 months and
he has not had a job at all he is an alcoholic going through a divorce he lost
his R.N. license about 6 months ago and has a MBA in business administration I
am a L.P.N. working every day however he asks me for no money and in fact I
use his gas card for my automobile  He says he loves me but I am getting
worried his wife he is presently divorcing calls frequency and he will talk to
her but I don't know if he really wants her or me