No Subject

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

No Subject

Read your manual!

At 23:36 08-10-98 -0700, B. Myers wrote:
>Dear Sir or Ma'am,
>
>        I have been trying vigorously to find a web site that would have the
>information to manualy put a game on my Ti-86,  and unfortunatly have
>gotten nothing but my stupid Acrobat Reader poping up saying,  "  this file
>does not start with %PDF  " or something like that.  This is really
>beginning to irritate me and I was woundering if I HAVE to buy a cable to
>hook up my ti86 to my computer to get the programs or if there was a site
>where it tells you how to manualy insert a program/game.
>

>                                        Thank you,
>                                                Brendan Myers
>                                                        kerplunk16@hotmail.com

Yahoo! It's 100% free. To learn more about Yahoo!'s personalised services,
including My Yahoo!, Yahoo! Games, Yahoo! Mail, Yahoo! Quotes, Yahoo!
Travel, Yahoo! Pager, Yahoo! Shopping, Yahoo! Classifieds, and more, at
http://www.yahoo.com/

Ever wonder how tall grass would be if humans hadn't been here to mow it?
ICQ UIN (if you have ICQ)        -- 2097846
ICQ E-mail Express (if you dont) -- mailto:2097846@wwp.mirabilis.com