Re: TI92 EXEC

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI92 EXEC

Arno Kizina <Arno.Kizina@T-ONLINE.DE> wrote:

> SPUI schrieb:
>
> > What is this exec thingy? Is this on the 92+?
>
> Yes, and on the 89 indeed.        A.K.

The exec cmd try to call in RAM an asm procedure.

Try : exec "0" for an illegal instruction error in  the top of screen

You must reset your TI92+ with the 3 keys stroke after such error.

But the PlusShell distribution with the disas prgm is excellent for this
exec cmd.

you lower the top of ram (in adress 200000 for example) and put in this
the asm program. (Same as the technic used with PET 2001 (CBM) in the
80' years, for asm programming)

Then you could exec' the fixed adress.

Due to garbage collection, wich moves the progs on ram at any time,
don't try to exec an .9xy prog directly.

I'm trying to put an asm prog in the flash rom, please stay on the list
for my next post to see how.

Good luck and sorry for my frenchglish.

--
phildev a ti's lover