Re: OK I got another idea

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: OK I got another idea

:>It would be easier to simply write a program that looks like Windows
:>explorer.
:In VB50 maybe - I'm not sure and I've only got VB a month ago.
:
:>The TI-8x doesn't behave like a network interface,
:What do you mean - 83/86/89 use silent linking - means that in GraphLink
you
:need >not< be on the send/receive screen to communicate with the
calculator.

However, very irritating when writing communication-programs in Basic, the
calculator has to be in the 'rest'-mode. This means always, and in Basic
when a menu is displayed or Pause is used.

~Grauw