Re: Battery low? not....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Battery low? not....

This is the same as my 1.2 version.  BTW holding the down key does the
same thing.  The calculator will warn you when the batteries get low,
about contrast 8 I think.  As far as I know only the 83&86 have this
feature.

Todd

--

Spam filters in place.  If you are accidently blocked, remove nospam.

Follow-Ups: References: