$1 Goes A Long Way!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

$1 Goes A Long Way!!!

Earn up to $1500 per Week Working from Home!

Help Solve Your Money Problems!

  Right now you could be making easy money while working
from the comfort of your own home. If you can fold and
insert a circular into an envelope, seal the envelope and
mail it - you can become an active participant in our
successful circular-mailing program. Many circular mailers
are making $1,500 or more weekly working under the expert
guidance of our company. Circular mailing is easy and
pleasant work that is very profitable!

  Just imagine - no more worries about inflation, recession,
bills, and other costs. If you are looking for an easy
income to relieve your financial pressures, you owe it to
yourself to look into our offer.

No Experience or Special Skills Required

  Our system of circular mailing is very easy to operate!
Our circulars are the sales letters that you will send out
taking the standard, letter-sized (8 1/2 x 11) circulars
that we provide you with and fold them to fit into the
envelopes you will receive. After you have folded and
inserted the circulars into the envelopes, you just have to
lick and seal the envelopes and drop them in the mail.
You’ll never have to pay for postage or envelopes to mail
the circulars.

  You do not need to have any related experience or special
skills. Our circular-mailing program is designed especially
for people with little or no business experience. We want
you to work and to be happy and remain active with this
terrific program for many years. We will show you, in simple
language how to start making money and continue day after
day - week after week - year after year!

  You may work in the comfort of your own home, choose your
own hours and set your own pace. There is no need to leave
your present job. The amount of money you earn is up to you.
There are no quotas set on the amount of envelopes you can
stuff. You can stuff and mail as many circulars as you are
able to - taking on whatever amount of business that fits
your schedule. Furthermore, you may quit the program at any
time, and start again when you desire. There are no
obligations whatsoever!

Earn Great Money From Home!

  The reason you will receive the high amount of $1.00 per
envelope is to more than cover your small expenses involved
in receiving the envelopes, and to also leave you a large
profit! We want to be sure that you make excellent money so
that you can enjoy your work and stick with it for many
years to come. Since you will be helping us by taking part
in this program, we are only glad to show you an excellent
way to make great money from the comfort of your home.
All business can be done by mail, and we will provide you
with all the necessary information to get you started and
ensure your success. You can start the same day you receive
our instructions and circulars, and begin receiving money
within two weeks - and every week from then on for as long
as you desire!

  Since you will be an independent commission mailer - and
not an employee, you will not be obligated to our company in
any way! There are no contracts to sign and you will not be
asked for job references, employment history or experience.
This is an equal opportunity offer - no one will be
discriminated against or refused the opportunity to mail our
circulars.

Get Started Immediately

  In order to get you started immediately, we must require a
one-time fee of only $20.00. This covers our expense in
showing you what to do, and guarantees your participation
for as long as you desire. You will not be required or asked
to pay for any other materials or manuals - there is nothing
else to buy from us ever. And don’t forget - you will have
completely recovered the cost of your program registration
fee after you stuff and mail your first 20 circulars - the
rest is all money in your pocket!
-----------------------------------
Yes! I would like to earn up to $1,500 per week mailing from
home!
On that basis, here is my cheque for $22.00 Canadian.
($20.00 + $2.00 S&H)
Make Cheque for $22.00 payable to:
CEDRIC MEIER
378 55A Street, Delta B.C., V4M-3L8, Canada
This package will arrive in about 1-3 weeks
This offer is available around the world!.
Cheques only. No cash or credit card numbers.

For USA orders, send: $20.00 US
For International orders, send: $28.50 Canadian.