ti-82 program for Cramer's rule

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ti-82 program for Cramer's rule

hey everyone...

I was just wondering if anyone can send me or point me in the direction of
where i can find a program for my TI-82 that solves for Cramer's rule, with a
3 x 3 system of simulataneous equations. That is, a program that will solve:

Ax + By + Cz = D
Ex + Fy + Gz = H
Ix   + Jy + Kz = L

using determinants.

I'm looking for one that will solve for independent systems, and also that
will tell me if the system is inconsistent or dependent. (if the planes are
the same, parallel, etc.)

please get back to me. Thanks in advance for your help.