Re: TI-92+ and true type fonts for graphlink

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-92+ and true type fonts for graphlink

It sounds to me like an oversight of TI's.  You should e-mail them and
tell them about the error.  In the meantime, try the font from the old
version of Graph Link.  The 92+ still has the same character set, I believe
it would still work.