Re: Over My head -- 89 Programming

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Over My head -- 89 Programming

> If you have the equation done as f(x), I think you can just say f(x)->y1(x)
> and then do the DispG command.  If that doesn't work, show us some of that
> code.

There isn't any need to rename your function y1, or y2 or whatever.
If you have defined a function named, for example, f then you can just issue
the command Graph f(x),x to display a graph. This ought to work as a program
line, too (though you have to get the program to pause to let the user look at
the graph -- not sure how on this).

And you could vary this in other ways, for example to become Graph f(w+3)-2, w.
Very flexible!

RWW Taylor
National Technical Institute for the Deaf
Rochester Institute of Technology
Rochester NY 14623