Ad: Reminder

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Ad: Reminder

Did you remember to do it this week? How about this month?
Your Significant Other needs to know that they are special, that you think
about them. We want to help you remember to do that.
Once per week we would like to send you a reminder to do something special
to remind that person how important they are to you. It is so easy to let
time slip by. You think about them, but they don't know you think about
them because they don't hear what is going on in your head. My wife and I
have taught marriage and relationship enrichment classes for years, and
every person we talk to agrees that little reminders from their
spouse/friend/child/parent that show that they care and that they are
thinking about them dramatically increases intimacy and security.
52 times a year we'll remind you, in case you forgot. We'll even give you
a tested suggestion of some simple way to express your affection. We have
4 selections: Woman / Man / Girl / Boy. Each idea will be scaleable to fit
into any budget. Oh, and this is a "G" rated plan. Do not mistake this as
some kind of veiled internet sex ploy. But don't be suprised when your "G"
reminder turns into a steamy love scene because your spouse begins to feel
appreciated and loved. (I'm speaking from experience)
The cost? 25 cents a week, with a 30 day free trial period. Less if you
pre-pay or buy a Couple Plan or Family Plan.
Interested? Please read on.

 The idea of helping people remember to show their love has been burning
in me for over a year now. Being the typical male, I seem to tell
everyone but my wife how precious she is to me. I just assume she knows
too. Or I think that by just bringing home a paycheck I have said all
that needs to be said.

 Even when I've attempted to show her my appreciation on a regular basis,
I get busy and forget, or I run out of ideas. I wanted some help. It
occurred to me that I probably wasn't the only one.

 I have waffled back and forth on the actual implementation because of
prohibitive costs and limited free time. I was astounded at the ratio of
interest to the number of invitations when I sent my first (and only)
test. It is good to know that so many people want to see their
relationships last. More than simply last - blossom.

 My initial thoughts were a program just for men (we seem to need the most
help), but women I talked to quickly pointed out that not only would
they  like a reminder, but getting ideas "Right out of the mind of the
opposite sex" was going to be an incredible lifter of burdens. So I've
expanded  this to include women and children. All relationships are
valuable; all deserve just a little effort.

 The most important feature of this service is the reminder. That's the
spark to keep you motivated. We all want good relationships; we just get
busy and let time slip by and slip by.

 The gravy is the weekly idea. If your significant other (there has GOT to
be a better gender / relationship neutral term, any suggestions?) is a
woman, you will get an idea that is female approved. The same will be
true for men and children. Let's face it, most women won't feel
especially blessed when they find themselves having a nice dinner out AT
HOOTERS! And most men aren't going to feel particularly special when,
just for them, your neighbor who sells "Beauty Control" comes over to
give them a private makeover.

 Our needs are so very different. There will be times that you will look
at my idea and say, "How stupid!" "What a silly idea!" Or "I'd look  like
a fool if I really did that!". I'm here to tell you that it is worth  the
risk. You might be surprised.

 But let's be realistic. Some of my ideas are not going to work in your
situation - with your loved one. That isn't a problem. Toss that idea and
use one of your own.

Remember:  MY IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS ARE NOT THE REASON FOR THE SERVICE!

 The REMINDER is the most important thing. The fact that you are doing
SOMETHING is much more important than whatever you choose to do. My ideas
are freebies that should come in handy.

HOW MUCH WILL ALL THIS COST?
 We have made this so affordable that it is almost impossible to refuse.
All accounts are prepaid annually, due within 30 days of the day
service  is started. If you change your mind, just don't pay and we'll
automatically remove you from the service after 30 days - with absolutely
NO PENALTY.

1 PERSON: 1 Person1 25 cents per week paid annually ($13.00)

COUPLE PLAN: (any combination of 2 persons) 40 cents per
 week. ($20.80)
FAMILY PLAN: (any combination of 3 or more people) 55 cents per week
 for the first 3 people, ($28.60) 15 cents per week for each additional
 person.
**Combinations can be 1 person reminded of muliple people (ex: 1 man
reminded of wife and daughter)
**Combinations can be different people receiving reminders (ex: man and
woman reminded of each other)
**Combinations to not have to be related. (ex: office gets together to
save money)

SPECIAL DISCOUNTS:
For prepayment (payment with your order or received within 7 days of your
order):

1 person $10.00/yr
Couple $18.00/yr
Family $24.00/yr add $7.00/yr for each additional over 3

Payment is non-refundable

CALL 1-800-600-0343 x2108 To order, Call or write to us with the
following information:

First and Last name
E-mail Address
Home Address
Street , City, State, Zip, Phone number

Is your significant other Adult or Child, Male or Female?

Mail this information to:
Graphic Systems
11330 Huffmeister
Suite 409
Houston, TX 77065

Remember to include your check or money order to take advantage of
prepayment discounts.

We look forward to serving you.

Paul & Marsha