ADV: Get Your Guaranteed Credit Card NOW!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ADV: Get Your Guaranteed Credit Card NOW!

To be removed from our mailing list, simply reply with "Remove" in the subject line.

At America First Financial, we are in the business of
             helping you get the credit you need.
http://www.amfirstfinancial.com/index.html

Guaranteed Credit Card
http://www.amfirstfinancial.com/index.html
We open up the door for you to receive your unsecured major bank
cards, guaranteed, regardless of your past or current credit problems!
Apply now and receive your guaranteed credit card or your money back!

Only $46 plus $3 shipping and handling

Credit Enhancement Kit
http://www.amfirstfinancial.com/index.html
In 1991 a major credit bureau admitted in court that approximately 50% of
all their files contained ERRORS! This complete kit gives you easy to
follow step-by-step instructions on how to remove or repair offending
entries in your credit history. Know your rights and the law!

Only $24.95 plus $3 shipping and handling

Debt Consolidation No Borrowing!
http://www.amfirstfinancial.com/index.html
Our experts have compiled a complete instruction kit to guide you through
the debt consolidation process. Some companies charge up to $3000 for
this service, but you can learn their techniques.

Only $29.95 plus $3 shipping and handling

The Complete Financial Freedom Guide
http://www.amfirstfinancial.com/index.html
By ordering this guide, not only do you get all of the information offered
in all our other kits, you also get helpful, easy-to-follow techniques that
will walk you through the gate of financial freedom.

Only $89.95 plus $3 shipping and handling