Re: TI-85 history

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-85 history

<<so what your saying is that all but one of your reasons are cosmetic and the
only functional reason is offset by the enormous amount of functions that
the ti86 has over the ti-85.>>
The one non-cosmetic reason is good enough for me. And I would NOT call it "an
enormous amount" of functions. Some stands, pixel text, pixel set/clear, pixel
test, a few other enhancements (Yes, yes, I know damn well exactly what they
are, so don't bother telling me exactly what they are. Tom.) Useful but not an
"enormous amount".
------
STL137@aol.com  ===>  Website: http://members.aol.com/stl137/
PGP keys: ~~~pgp.html Quotes: ~~~quotes.html
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of
tyranny over the mind of man" - Thomas Jefferson