Re: TI 85,86, HP or Casio?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI 85,86, HP or Casio?

<<The FAQ at ti's site: the 86 has 4 times as much mem as the 85, but the Z80
processor cannot address as much at one time. Therefore ti 86 uses memory
paging making it a tiny bit slower.>>
Someone reported speed trials they did on a TI86 with my program PRIME6 - it
was about 2x or 3x slower, if I recall. But then again, they may have had full
memory, low batteries, hot environment, etc.
------
STL137@aol.com  ===>  Website: http://members.aol.com/stl137/
PGP keys: ~~~pgp.html Quotes: ~~~quotes.html
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of
tyranny over the mind of man" - Thomas Jefferson