TI-89 crashed

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-89 crashed

I was graphing a function in math class today and I wanted to find one of
its relative minima, so I graphed it, went to the math menu, chose minimum.
 I then set the lower bound for the area to try, and before I could enter
the upper bound, the calculator slipped from my grasp.  I caught it before
it fell even a few inches, and in doing so I pressed the - key (negative,
not minus).  The top few (6?) lines of the screen turned black, and in te
resulting black bar were the words "Address Error".  I have had this happen
before in badly written ASM games, but never while just using the
calculator.  Does anyone have any idea what might have caused this?

--
Bill Risher        Sparr      UIN:1952775    ._, . . .
Lorenai #44        Makra      FON:9316484164 |_) o | |