Re: My TI-86 Died. Please help!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: My TI-86 Died. Please help!

I wouldn't call this a bug in AShell.  Back when I had games on my 86, I
would put in a simple password, because without one in, anybody could
accidently/intentionly input one, and lock the owner out of his own
calculator!  It happened a couple of times to me.  It is simply a not
very well thought out password program.

Todd

--

Spam filters in place.  If you are accidently blocked, remove nospam.

Follow-Ups: References: