Re: Ti-89 Died

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ti-89 Died

On 4 Nov 1998 01:04:15 GMT, stl137@aol.com (STL137) wrote:

>I said, you goofball, that writing to ROM is impossible.
ROTFLMAO, again you demonstrate you have no clue what you are talking
about let alone what you said.

> Except for the inital
>photolithography, that statement is correct.
Wrong again.  Again I ask you to prove your claim that writing to a
ROM is a photolithographic process.

>EEPROMs can be written and erased.
><<saying he never said an eeprom can't be written to.>>
>That's because it's true. Go use DejaNews. Find where I said that EEPROMs
>cannot be written to. Go ahead. I fricking dare you. :-D
Actually the answer was much closer than that.  I looked back in my
news reader, to see where you said:
>For the EEPROM to be rewritten... a series of electrical impulses must be sent
>to it. Hrm. Now, everyone knows that *that's* impossible, right?
You said that on the first of November.  Here's the link if you want
to see for yourself:
http://x12.dejanews.com/getdoc.xp?AN=407192639&CONTEXT=910156570.1515323395&hit
num=1
A quick look at the headers and any fool can see it's from you (in
your case ask your mother for help.
Check for yourself.  Look through all the messages you posted november
1st.
Now you can quit denying that you said that.  That's the second time I
reposted what you said, deny it again, I'll repost it again.
OK, now I met your dare, can you meet mine?  I double dog dare you to
or provide any verifiable source of evidence that ROM burning is a
photolithographic process.

Follow-Ups: References: