Re: Ti-89 Died

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ti-89 Died

Yes Todd, I do pay attention, that's why I noticed your original
message, which you conviently didn't quote.
But here it is:

On Mon, 02 Nov 1998 16:31:52 -0600, ToddEStan
<toddestn@nospam.visi.com> wrote:

>Ooops.  However, I would imagine the 89 may lock up with the same
>program that you locked your 89 with.

I was merely pointing out that I agree with you that an 89 would
probably lock up with the same program that locked up an 89.  Why you
felt it so important to point that out, I'm not at all sure.

If you go back to the original message, you will see right in it that
they said it was a 92+.  Perhaps reading the messages you respond to
might help.

And you say I don't pay attention?

On Tue, 03 Nov 1998 16:33:59 -0600, ToddEStan
<toddestn@nospam.visi.com> wrote:

>Tom: Do you pay ever attention?  I was commented on the the fact
>somebody locked a calculator with a basic prog.  I assumed an 89, but it
>turned out the owner had an 92+.  I then said it will probably lock an
>89 then also.
>
>Todd
>
>> I'm sure your right, your calc will lock with the program that locked
>> it.
>>  Is there no off postition on your genius switch?
>
>--
>
>Spam filters in place.  If you are accidently blocked, remove nospam.

Follow-Ups: References: