TI89-Emulator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI89-Emulator

Hi,

I haven't been on this list for about 1 1/2 years. In the meantime
lots of things might have happened. Is there any FAQ for this list to
get me up to date? Where can I get it?

I recently bought a TI 89 (had a TI 92 before) and I wonder if there
is an emulator for it (DOS or Win95 version). I use a DOS based
TI92-emulator called tiger at the moment. There are a few
disadvantages to it, however:
You only can use the US keyboard layout with it. This makes it very
unhandy on a German keyboard. It would be nice to put some
information about the special keys on the screens free space.

Is there anyone out there who works on an emulator for the TI89 under
Win95?

Joe Kelterbaum