Re: Link cable problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Link cable problems

Charli wrote:

> Yes,it's normal.It doesn't work
> You can send only from your 82 to your 83
> BUT NOT from your 83 to your 82
> (don't ask me why,because i don't know)

I think that the 83 have some commands which  the 82 does not have...
and therefore it might not work prob.
The 83 may perhaps also send data faster than the 82 can recieve (just a
guess)

Niels

>                 Charli@mygale.org
>
> The Kellers a icrit dans le message ...
> >I can't seem to send stuff from my 83 to an 82. It's supposed to work,
> >right? Anyway, I have no idea what's wrong. I have the new link cable, with
> >the big piece of plastic in the middle.

*          _      _                   guinea pigs *
*         /_   _ /                    HTML-guide  *
*         (_)-(_)                     genealogy   *
*    SHOW THE ANDERSENS                           *
*        mailto:show@bear.dk                      *
*            http://www.bear.dk                   *