Re: Ti-89 Died

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ti-89 Died

All this time, and you haven't noticed that the 89 has Flash ROM?
(EEPROM is what is used for the ROM to make it flashable.)  High powered
magnet?  I don't think EEPROMs work that way.  Besides, resetting the
memory would do the same thing.  Once more: there are NO VIRUSES!  Yes,
there are programs that can lock up the calculator.  If you want to call
them viruses, then you're wrong.  You don't need a high-powered magnet to
get rid of an offending program, just delete it with the VAR-LINK screen.