Re: Z-shell graphics

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Z-shell graphics

Brad Barger wrote:

>      I have a TI-86 with ASE 1.3. I was wondering if you can get  Z-shell
graphics to work with ASE 1.3. Every time I put them on my calculator they
appear in the memory menu under string but it doesn't appear in ASE. Any help
would be appreciated, thank you.

ZShell Assembly graphics? I've only tested the spinning globe from
ZShell with AShell... usually, if ASE doesn't detect it, it won't run.

There are ways of messing around with string files... although I'm not
positive that's the answer.

-(:P Modem Boy d:)-
-(:P -=TI=86=- d:)-
-(:P Sub=Space d:)-

Own a TI-86 and ASE v1.3 or Rascall? Visit:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/5027/tiprog.html
for Compatible ASM programs that work on the TI-86!