Re: calculator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: calculator

Smart teacher?? Serious, all my math teachers barly know that you can make
program, and they can't make one. Trying to explain ASM availability is
nearly impossible, and these people will (probably) not bother if they see
that the program menu is empty. A program that temporarly hides all program
should do.

I am not saying that teachers don't know calcs really good. I'm sure some
teachers do, but the ones I know don't.

--
Jack the Klipper
http://home.sol.no/~tursin/