Re: calculator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: calculator

>Very easily, simply have a pic file of "Mem Cleared" using lowercase
>where aplicable, and perfectly centered, you can pull it off... in
>fact, I have ;o) by the way, if anyone is interested or cares, 5x8
>pixels per letter.
>- -sean

Why have a fake mem cleared program?

Any smart teacher can get around this by having all people exchange
calculators (if all students are using the same kind, very unlikely) or
the teacher can go around deleting people's memory if she/he thinks there
is a cheating problem.

Plus, Sean, unless you are fooling your friends, why would you want to
cheat on a test by doing that?

Later, Biz

--

bizmark@SPAMmartini.office.cdsnet.net

Use address above, but remove SPAM to reply. Thanks. :)

Follow-Ups: References: