Re: calculator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: calculator

Alon Januszewicz skrev i meddelelsen <356921c6.0@news.internex.net.au>...
>Does anyone know how to set up the TI-83 so that when memory is cleared,
the
>programs are not erased?

Why would you like to do so? To cheat at a test?
Alright, this is not my problem.

For the ti-85 programs have been developed to "reset" the calculator so the
message "Mem cleared. Defaults reset." appears on the screen and that the
Var and Mem lists occur empty however leaving the opportunity to restore
memory by typing a short key sequence. These are programs like xmem,
hackmem, and cleanup. I can see no reason why it should be impossible to do
the same on a ti-83. But without an asm-program I do not see any way how you
could do it.

Greetings Kasper, Denmark

Follow-Ups: References: