Re: Why not the TI-92?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Why not the TI-92?

>Midnight Wells wrote:
>

>What is confusing me is that there appear to be very few responses
>listing the TI-92 as the favourite calculator

Personally I would have to say that the TI-92 is being overlooked for
2 main reasons.  It's size and the fact that it hasn't been around as
long.  The 85 and the 82 calcs have been around for 5 plus years
and the 83s and 86s are just improvments on them.

Tomas C

Ps.  Even thought the excuse given for the 92 not being allowed on
the SATs is the qwerty keypad,  I believe the truth is that they are
afraid of the symbolic manipulation, but we will have to see if the
89s are allowed.