Re: Ok, So i finish the program: Error, MEMORY

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ok, So i finish the program: Error, MEMORY

If you do not have to much memory free, it could be that the variables
the program makes could use up all available memory.  That would cause
your error.  This may be the case especially if the program uses large
lists or matrixes.  Also, on the 85/86, when it "tokenizes" a program
(1st time run after editing), it can backfire and actually make the
program larger.

In both cases, delete stuff.  First kill unused matrixes, lists, and
real variables.  If that doesn't work, kill some programs.

Do you have an 85?  If you have ASM, you may want to check your ram, and
see if the amount taken up by STRNGs sounds ok.

Todd