Re: Ok, So i finish the program: Error, MEMORY

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ok, So i finish the program: Error, MEMORY

Oh yes, I did it on a TI-83
program background:
Blackjack! (I was bored last week)

I think the problem is in this segment

while p<=21 and d<=21
 lbl c
 if d<17
  then
   randint(1,13)->H
   if H>=10
    then
     10+D->D
    else
      D+H->D
   end
end
randint(1,13)->C
if C=1
 then
  goto A
 else
  if C>=10
   then
   10+P->P
   else
    if C<10 and c>1
     then
      C+P->P
    end
 end
LBL Q
prgmZVBSHOW  {Setups screen}
if D>21 and P>21 and D=P
then
prgmZVBHEADR {Setups graph screen header}
text
pause
goto B {Further up in program, not a problem}
end
LBL T
if p>21 or (D=21 and P<D)
 then
  goto L {Loss screen}
 else
  if D>21 or (P=21 and D<P)
   then
    goto W
   else
     text
     text
     text
     text
     repeat ans=92 or ans=93 or ans=94
      getkey
     end
     if ans=94
      then
       clrdraw
       clrhome
       stop
      else
       if ans = 92
        then
         goto C
        else
          goto S
        end
       end
      end
     end
   prgmZVBSHOW {header}
   Lbl S
   if P<D and D<=21
    then
     goto L
    else
    while D<=P and D<21
     randint(1,13)->C
     if C>=10
      then
       10+D->D
       else
      C+D->D
     end
    prgmZVBSHOW
    for(Z,1,50)
    end
   end
  if D>P and D<=21
   then
    goto L
   else
    goto W
   end
 goto T
LBL A
text
text
text
line
line
line
line
:::::::

Thats pretty much it ;)

- -Sean
When replying, remove the NOSPAM in email field

Sean wrote in message <6kaeg8$jb9$1@nw001t.infi.net>...

Follow-Ups: References: