Re: *censored* restore your calc?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: *censored* restore your calc?

> So can I in any way restore the deleted thing, like the trash bin in Win95.

Sorry, but our calculators are quite as advanced as say the average
pentium machine running win95.

Think of it as a 286 without DOS. or something of that nature.

anyway, there is no possibility to recover your programs.

What you could do in the possible future to prevent loss of all your
programs is (assuming you have a calc-to-pc link cable), make a backup
file and name it .83b and save it on your comp. Then anytime your calc
crashes, restore your calc with the backup file.

-(:P Modem Boy d:)-
-(:P -=TI=86=- d:)-
-(:P Sub=Space d:)-

Own a TI-86 and ASE v1.3? Visit:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/5027/aseprog.html
for 85/82 ASM programs that work on the TI-86! (updated 5/23)