Re: TI-82 or command

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-82 or command

I don't mean to be rude, but maybe you should try doing some of your
own programs instead of merely typing in those made by others. Even
simple math programs use the OR command, and surely you would have
known where it is.
BTW, ever hear the phrase RTFM? =)

On 22 May 1998 03:28:12 GMT, nibblet007@aol.com (Nibblet007), the last
known victim of Needles Kane, wrote:

>in a BASIC program im copying into my TI-82 calculator
>
>If J=14 OR J=13:Output(1,1,":::::::"
>
>above is a line i need to type in, but i cant find the OR command.is there an
>OR command or am i supposed to just choose which one i want J=14 or J=13

-                       -   http://home.earthlink.net/~jgkspsx      -
-       Jon Kade        - J & J's PSX Page - High Bandwidth Edition -
- JGKsPSX@earthlink.net -                                           -
-                       -     http://members.aol.com/ZK2Web         -
-     ICQ: 9302189      -          ZK2 Technologies Inc.            -

"The hour of departure has arrived, and we go our ways- I to die and
you to live. Which is better, God only  knows." -Socrates, on his conviction by
the Athenians

Follow-Ups: References: