TI-BASIC/Calculator Problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-BASIC/Calculator Problem

I wrote a program for the TI-83 using the graphlink software on my Macintosh.
I loaded the program into my TI-83 and it works fine. I then copied the
program to the TI-82's Graphlink software. Replaced some algabra symbols, trig
commands, Horiz with Split and spaces after the "Pause" statements. The
program has some simple algrabra number crunching and simple line
drawing/split screen
graphics.
        Here's the problem. The program uses Output statements to display the
infomation. The program displays a bunch of info using these commands on my 82
and then it hits "Output (8,10,"[ENTER]")" This command was used previously in
the program without a problem. The calculator tells me ERR:DOMAIN and takes me
to this line. There are no other commands on this line. The next time I run
the program it gives me this ERR:DOMAIN the very first time it encounters an
"Output" statement. I reset the memory, load the program again from the 82
graphlink software and run it. It passes through the Output commands until it
hits the same exact line as before that first initiated the error.
        I reset the memory, reload the program, rewrite this line on the
calculator. It runs until it hits the same line. Then I got a hold of another TI-82
calculator -same error, same line of code.

        I don't know what to try next. HELP ...Please.
                               -tony

PS. I need the program to run on the 82 because most of my students have 82's.
I would attach the program but it is big and I didn't want to bog down the e-mail.