Re: Who has cheap (but decent) TI PC Links?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Who has cheap (but decent) TI PC Links?

Are you sure? I was under the impression that memoery had to be cleared?
Actually, I also wanna get the Assembler Shell, Tetris, and several
other programs.

Dana A Levine wrote:

> What does taking the ACT and SAT have to do with backing up your memory?
> Those tests do not require that your memory be cleared. In fact, there are
> many useful formulas that you can put into your calc that will help you on
> the SAT.
>
> >> I'm taking the SAT and ACT soon, and I need to back up my memory
> >> beforehand. Anyone know a place where I can get this? I remember seeing
> >> one for $9, but I can't remember.
> >> No, I don't have the time to make my own, BTW.
> >
> >Considering your circumstances (little time right?), your only options
> >are:
> >
> >a) Buy the rip-off $35 dollar (which doesn't work on my sys, I've tried
> >everything!) serial link from TI. the graph-link cable only package.
> >
> >b) Build a cable (sorry but u just gotta). :) It's cheap altogether...
> >$4, took me about 1.5 hours, and the first time with preparations and
> >everything, max at 4 hours.
> >
> >c) (not good) to buy a parallel port cable from someone off the net will
> >take nearly a week for UPS. and two day shipping/overnight shipping will
> >definently triple the price you're paying for the cable itself.
> >
> >Either that, find someone with your identical calculator, beg them to
> >let you back up on to their calc for a few days...
> >
> >-(:P Modem Boy d:)-
> >-(:P -=TI=86=- d:)-
> >-(:P Sub=Space d:)-
> >
> >Own a TI-86 and ASE v1.3? Visit:
> >http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/5027/aseprog.html
> >for 85/82 ASM programs that work on the TI-86!

-                       -   http://home.earthlink.net/~jgkspsx      -
-       Jon Kade        - J & J's PSX Page - High Bandwidth Edition -
- JGKsPSX@earthlink.net -                                           -
-                       -     http://members.aol.com/ZK2Web         -
-     ICQ: 9302189      -          ZK2 Technologies Inc.            -

Real Faith is Objective, but mediocrity is forever. =)