(((<<<<****** For serious money makers/savers only )))>>>>>

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(((<<<<****** For serious money makers/savers only )))>>>>>

<HTML><PRE><BODY BGCOLOR="#000000"><FONT COLOR="#00FFFF" SIZE=3>
WARNING, This is only for people who want to save or make money!
*** FOR RESIDENTS OF THE USA ONLY******
If any of the following services interest you please check the line, and mail the form to
the address below

_____ 8.9/9.5 cents per minute on long distance and toll free service without dialing
extra numbers (Rates good 24/7 also are billed in six second increments

_____ 15.9 cents per minute pre paid calling card.  FREE card sent to you, and you
charge it when you NEED it.

_____ FAX on demand / Voicemail -- Many pricing plans avail.

_____ FREE web site promotion

_____ Domain registration / hosting / Web site link on our mall

_____ E mail broadcast services

_____ Custom made computers

-------------OR----------------

_____ Send me info on how I can get my own home based business -- NOT MLM!

Send order form, or another sheet of paper indicating what you want info on, and mail

HBB
PO BOX 72433
Roselle, IL 60172

PS I'm sure you have gotten a e mail where you can buy reports for $5.00 then you
put your name on the first line....etc... Well if you would like those reports without putting
your name on the first line and doing all of that, Just send me $3.00 cash (wrap in paper)
I will e mail you all the reports as soon as I get the order.  You will not be placed into
a scheme, unless you want to start it.

____ Enclosed is $3.00 rush me those reports.  INCLUDE E MAIL ADDRESS

Please include your e mail address

Thanks and have a great day!