Zcal problem being fixed?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Zcal problem being fixed?

        Hello all (again).  About a week ago I posted a algorithm bug
involving the Zcal program, which I believe DID apply to all the various
platforms.  I am wondering if anyone has any plans to fix this bug.  I know
nothing about assembly programming, but I know it would be very easy to
change in BASIC programming.  Does anyone intend to fix this bug?  I think
it would probably be worth it, being that the program works on so many
platforms.  If anyone forgot the specifics about the bug, please e-mail me
personally, and I would be happy to explain it in detail for you.  PLEASE
don't flame me for posting this.  I'd just like to see this program cleared
up :)  Thanks a lot everyone!

P.S.  Sqrxz 83 is awesome!  Great game!

-David Endahl
endahld@scnc.wmston.k12.mi.us

"Without the band, it's just a GAME!"
"The first half is pre-game for  the halftime show"
"The second half is a time to prepare for the post-game show"
"Come for the band, stay for the football"