WTB: Broken TI-86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

WTB: Broken TI-86

If anyone out there has had their 86 fizzle on them for no apparent
reason and doesn't care to pay TI the $100 or so to fix a $110
calculator, I'm looking for one to buy.  And when I say no apparent
reason, I mean no tire tracks or hammer marks on the case, I'm
talking along the lines of the screen started displaying random
lines, 1+1=5, etc.  Anyone interested mail me, please...

--
"Who are you voting for in the 2000 elections?"
"Prophecy says that in 2000, a beast shall come forth from the sea and