Advertisement: Website Hosting

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Advertisement: Website Hosting

http://www.infowatch.net

InfoWatch would like to introduce our complete Hosting and Promotional service.

     FOR ONLY $19.95 PER MONTH !

* 20 MB (megabytes) of disk space
* 750 MB  of data transfer per month
* 5 E-mail accounts
* INTERNATIONAL Hosting
* Access to your account anytime via the Web Control Panel
* Full MS Front Page support
* Unlimited FTP updates
* Personal CGI directory for your own scripts (or use ours)
* The best statistics analyzer in the industry
* E-mail forwarding, auto responders and vacation reply
* Domain name registration (www.yourname.com)
* FREE registration of your domain with over 250 search   engines
* Real Audio/Video support

* Inquire about our $16.95 plan

* Other plans also include:
  Shopping cart application and database access/utilities
  Cold Fusion Hosting
  CyberCash, iBill and VersaNet ready
  Instant on-line credit card processing

For additional details, please refer to our website:
http://www.infowatch.net