Re: TI-89?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-89?

The TI-89 is the same thing as the TI-92 with the plus module except
that its the design of TI's standard graphing calcs (like the TI-83 and
TI-86) and it doesn't have the Geometry program, which the TI-92 has.
It has all the features that come with the TI-92 Plus Module like Flash!
technology and the extra memory.  It is only compatable with the TI-89
itself and I believe it will be compatable with the TI-92 also.  Besides
that, it's basicly a TI-92 designed into the standard TI graphing
calculator case.  And I do think that TI should stick with 2 lines of
calculators, a lower feature one, which would be good for basic
graphing, and a high-end one, like the TI-92 and TI-89...

                                Mike

Welverin Do'Urden wrote:

> I've heard a lot about the TI-89, yet no specifics.  My main question
> is this:  Is it of the 81/82/83 line, or the 85/86 line?
>
> Which calculators is it backwards compatible with?
>
> And does anyone else agree with me that TI should just settle down on
> one line and stick with developing it?
>
> Lucas Tate
> ltate@primenet.com
> Welverin Do'Urden