Re: Suggestion

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Suggestion

On Wed, 25 Mar 1998 17:32:10 -0800 Sumit <sumit-1@ROCKETMAIL.COM> writes:
>Hi Everybody,
>
>     My TI-83 page is really sucky and nobody wants to visit it.  Does
>anybody have any suggestion what should I add to make people visit my
>page?  If I like your idea, I will give credit to you on that page.
>Please suggest me.  Thank you.  If you would like to visit my page the
>address is below.

what you can do is shut the site down.. there's no need for "other" ti
sites..
unless you're a big rich group.. like ticalc.org (look at their system.
thousands of dollars right there)...
---
-nXt
   nxt@geocities.com     http://nxt.home.ml.org  OR:
   nxt@juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: