Re: Illegal Instruction on the ti-92... Help Me!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Illegal Instruction on the ti-92... Help Me!

I think that you should use the System Stabilizor for the TI92. The error
message "Illegal Instruction" says that there was send a false command to
the processor. What files did you send on your calculator? Perhaps the files
that you sent had a failure.

CADI