Re: TI86EMU Version .6

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI86EMU Version .6

A very good point, but I'm curious what browser you mean.  Netscape
Navigator 4 handles either version of the URL.  So does the Lynx on my
school's Unix server.  Microsoft IE 3 also figured it out.  With all the
popular browsers that I know of immune to this problem, is it really an
issue?  (This is a serious question, I'm not trying to be sarcastic.)