Re: Pamela and Tommy Lee Sex Video Access

Yo!  Guys!  Stop sending this junk!  Here, I was spammed about 200 of these
while on vacation...

X-From_: unique36@hotmail.com Fri Mar 20 00:39 AKS 1998
From: unique36@hotmail.com
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 03:35:21 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Pamela Anderson Lee Sex Video Tape

Important Warning! Adults Only!        Warning! Adults Only!

If you are under 21 years of age, or not interested in sexually explicit
material... please hit your keyboard delete button now!

Available NOW for only $9.95!  Next 10 Days Only!

The Uncensored Authentic Underground

PAMELA ANDERSON LEE & TOMMY LEE

SEX VIDEO TAPE!

Warning!  This video tape shows vivid scenes of oral sex and
sexual intercourse in living color and is offered to adults over 21 years
of age only!

[See the March 1998 issue of Penthouse Magazine to see
 uncensored stills from this video!]

You have probably heard and/or read about this controversial video which
Pamela and Tommy claim was stolen from their Malibu home.

They even sued Penthouse Magazine to prevent reprints from this video.
Pamela Anderson Lee, star of the hit TV show "Baywatch" and Playboy
Magazine Cover Girl has been called the Sexiest Girl in the World!  Her
famous tatooed husband Tommy Lee, is the drummer for the Rock Group "Motley
Crew".  Together, they shot these explicit home movies for their private
pleasure never dreaming that they would be stolen and released for all to
see.

In this sizzling video, you'll see and hear Pam giving Tommy oral sex in
their car as they swerve recklessly down highway 15 towing a boat!

You'll see and hear Pam and Tommy performing oral sex and having
intercourse on their private yacht on Lake Mead, near Las Vegas while they
celebrate Pam's birthday.

You'll see close-up's of Pam's famous breasts, nipples and vagina and see
Pam in the bathtub, swimming pool and much, much more!

This video is a genuine collectors item...a real conversation piece... a
great gift item for the right person and will be a big hit at your next
bacherlor party!  It's also a big turn-on for a romantic two-some!  26
minutes of hot action sound and full color video!

Others are charging $39.95 and more for this video!  Now for The Next 10
Days Only...you can own your own copy for only $9.95 plus $3 shipping and
handling [total $12.95] if you order NOW!

Your order will be shipped via First Class Mail. Shipped in plain unmarked
wrapper.

For Priority Mail - Add $5
For Overnight Express - add $15

You can order by Email, Phone, Fax or Mail.

We accept all Major Credit Cards and checks by phone or
fax. We accept Visa - MasterCard - American Express & Discover!

10 Day Money Back Guarantee!  We know that you will be pleased with this Video!

To Email your order - DO NOT HIT REPLY ON YOUR KEYBOARD

Send email to our special email address below:

tempting2@juno.com

[note: If you order by email and do not receive an
email confirmation within 24 hours, please phone our
office at 718-287-3800]

Phone our office 9am to 10 pm [eastern standard time]

[718] 287-3800 Ext.33 to Order By Phone for fast service!

We can accept your credit card or check by phone.

Fax Your Order 24 hours per day  to  [718] 462-5920
You can fax your credit card information or your check

Order by mail by sending $12.95 cash, check, money order or major credit
card [Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover] to

TCPS, INC.
4718  18th Ave.  Suite 135
Brooklyn, NY 11204

Make Checks & Money Orders Payable to TCPS, Inc.
New York State Residents Please Add 85 cents for Sales Tax

You must be over 21 years of age to order and give us your date of birth
with your order!

The Following Order Form is for Your Convenience!

Please ship me ________Pamela & Tommy Lee Sex Video Tapes

at $9.95 each plus $3.00 for shipping and handling [$12.95]

Credit Card #_________________________________exp date_____

I hereby represent that I am over 21 years of age.
My date of birth is_________________________________

Signature______________________________________________

Ship to:  Name_______________________________________

Area Code and Home Phone  [    ]___________________________

To remove your name from our mailing list, send us an email with
remove in the subject line.  This is a one time offer and you should not
hear from us again!

FOREIGN ORDERS! Add $15us if Air Parcel Post is desired.
We ship all over the world!