Re: SpaceWar (from ZShell 85) --> TI-86 + ASE v1.3

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SpaceWar (from ZShell 85) --> TI-86 + ASE v1.3

I may be mistaken, but I don't think the ASE compatible list is
all-inclusive.  Meaning that it is a list of programs that have been seen
to work on ASE.  The absence of this game from the list may just mean that
nobody's tried it before, so nobody knows if it will work or not.  Maybe
they should keep another list of known incompatible programs.  Try your
game with ASE just to make sure if it works or not.