SpaceWar (from ZShell 85) --> TI-86 + ASE v1.3

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

SpaceWar (from ZShell 85) --> TI-86 + ASE v1.3

As an avid player of SubSpace (http://subspace.vie.com) I was amazed to
see something that resembeled it on a TI-85. What's amazing is that it's
2 player. (subspace is like super multiplayer, could have 100 ppl if it
happened on the internet.)

Anyway, AShell 1.3 doesn't list it as compatible. And this game is only
a calc-to-calc game. I would like to play this with my 86 (instead of
having to borrow a friend's 85 and play against someone else with an
85).

Is anyone interested in porting this to work with an 86? with
multiplayer 85/86? Or making having some algorithms to have maybe a
computer opponent?

-(:P Modem Boy d:)-
-(:P -=TI-86=- d:)-
-(:P Sub=Space d:)-