Web site for 85/82 ASM programs that work on ASE

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Web site for 85/82 ASM programs that work on ASE

I've just thrown together a website for 85/82 ASM programs that work on
the AShell Emulator made by Bill Nagel. Since no one else has seemed to
have done so.

So far, I only know that ZPong and PolyAtomic Ions from the 85 work with
it. I'm positive there are plenty more, especially considering the new
programs.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Email me with some 85/82 ASM programs that you know
work fine with ASE. thanks

The URL to the web site is:

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/5027/aseprog.html

I will be updating this page constantly. (if time permits).

-(:P Modem Boy d:)-
-(:P -=TI-86=- d:)-
-(:P Sub=Space d:)-