Re: Ti-89 Linkport compatebility

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ti-89 Linkport compatebility

Hard to say, since the home made cable transfer programs are made by
hackers, not by TI.  Most likely someone will eventually write one for
the 89 (in fact the one for the 92 will probably work pretty well), but
whether or not they can do the ROM upgrades depends on a lot of things
that we don't know about right now.  For sure it won't happen right away.