Re: Help with some code please ...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Help with some code please ...

Hello again.  No one has responede to my plea for heal so far so I thought
I'd send it again.  I really do need help in this matter and will be very
grateful of any help received.

In order to bribe you all, I am designing a parallel interface for the ti-85
(would work with ti82 .. etc) for fast transfer of data, + a new ZShell
compatible shell which supports device drivers using the link port, and
especially the I2C protocol for memory expansion, I/O and probably anything
else you could think of.

Hope the bribe helps.  the link should cost around #10.  You'll have to buy
the programmed chips from me or find someone ewlse with a Arizona Microchip
PIC programmer.

TIA

<889932447.2781.0.nnrp-04.9e98b3b3@news.demon.co.uk>...