Help! TI-83 Linking Problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Help! TI-83 Linking Problem

I have a TI-83, which I have had for a little over half a year, and it
appears that the link port may be broken.  I have a connector to my
computer which used to work, but suddenly it will not transmit.  I also
cannot seem to transmit over a calc-to-calc link either.  When I try to
send or receive from my computer, the cursor on the calculator stops
blinking like it is sending or receiving, but then an error occurs and
nothing can be sent.

Has anyone had this problem before, and if so how would I go about
getting it fixed?  Also, is there any way to verify that it is the link
port that is not working?

Thanks,

SB