Re: Which to buy, TI-86 or TI-92?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Which to buy, TI-86 or TI-92?

Rule #1: Your employer probably shouldnt be asked to equip you.

Anyway, I kinda recommend the 86 for its conversions, but if you're just
doing metric to metric, you should be able to do that in your head. Other
than that, I still recommend the 86. Some calcs can have too much power, so
watch out.

At 06:00 AM 3/18/98 GMT, Dean wrote:
>I am in the proccess of persuading my employer to equipt me with a
>TI-92.  At this point I'm assuming the TI-92 is the more useful of the
>two.  Unfortunatly the specs indicate that the TI-92 lacks Physical
>Constants, Metric and English Conversions, and Interative Equation
>Solver.  The first two features are self explainitory.  My question is
>how useful is the Equation Solver and does the TI-92 make up for it
>with other features?  Any advice or input would be apreciated.
>Thanks
>Dean,
>(remove "removethisfirst" from Email address to reply)

What is there to say about silence?
Welcome to the U.S.S. Crew
-- http://www.jeffb.home.ml.org/
-- http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/1149/
ICQ UIN (if you have ICQ)        -- 2097846
ICQ E-mail Express (if you dont) -- mailto:2097846@wwp.mirabilis.com