Which to buy, TI-86 or TI-92?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Which to buy, TI-86 or TI-92?

I am in the proccess of persuading my employer to equipt me with a
TI-92.  At this point I'm assuming the TI-92 is the more useful of the
two.  Unfortunatly the specs indicate that the TI-92 lacks Physical
Constants, Metric and English Conversions, and Interative Equation
Solver.  The first two features are self explainitory.  My question is
how useful is the Equation Solver and does the TI-92 make up for it
with other features?  Any advice or input would be apreciated.
Thanks
Dean,
(remove "removethisfirst" from Email address to reply)